Asking Price: $3,000
- Model Year: 1984
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Transmission: Automatic
- Condition: Good
- Color: Grey / Custom
- City/Area: Saanich
- State/Region: British Columbia
- Contact Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
Do want a visually offensive vehicle? Do you enjoy the smell of exhaust and 80s interior? If you answered yes to either of these questions this may be the vehicle for you.
Up for sale is my 1984 Dodge Rampage. The “truck” runs, drives and has lots of new parts. It’s size and the fact that it has a bed makes it very practical for city use. I have not listed the mileage as the odometer is only 5 digits and I can almost guarantee it has rolled over.
– 2 inch lift
-new 15x8in D hole wheels with lots of life left in the tires
– new JVC deck, speakers and 10in subwoofer
– lots of brake material left
– new headlight switch
– new carburetor and distributor
-box full of new parts (timing belt, radius rod bushings)
-radius rod bushings worn out and cause front tires to rub at full steering lock
– passenger side front turn signal and parking light not working, suspect ground issue
– temp, oil pressure and voltage gauges have a mind of their own
– acceptable amount of rust for a vehicle of its age, drivers side floor pan has been replaced
– could use an alignment to get the steering wheel straight
Only reason I am selling is I have too many vehicles and my wife is “too cool” to be seen in it.
Asking $3000 OBO